From Wiki of Worlds Unknown
Your family has always been skilled in the eldritch art of magic. While many of your relatives were accomplished wizards, your powers developed without the need for study and practice.
- Class Skill
- Knowledge (any one).
- Bonus Spells
- See bloodline arcana below.
- Bonus Feats
- Combat Casting, Improved Counterspell, Improved Initiative, Iron Will, Scribe Scroll, Skill Focus (Knowledge: arcana), Spell Focus, Still Spell.
- Bloodline Arcana
- For each level of spells you are capable of casting, you gain a single spell slot into which you can prepare a spell from your spellbook. You also gain a single spell that you may copy into your spellbook. If you have specialized in a particular school of magic, this spell must come from that school.
- Magic comes naturally to you, but as you gain levels you must take care to prevent the power from overwhelming you.
- Arcane Bond (Su)
- At 1st level, you gain an arcane bond, as a wizard equal to your sorcerer level. Your sorcerer levels stack with any wizard levels you possess when determining the powers of your familiar or bonded object. This ability does not allow you to have both a familiar and a bonded item.
- School Specialist (Ex)
- At 3rd level, you can choose to specialize in one school of magic. Once made, this choice cannot be changed. A sorcerer that does not select a school receives the universalist school instead. Furthermore, you gain any of the powers that correspond to that school one level later than a specialist wizard would. The exception to this is any 20th level abilities which are gained at level 20.
- School Power (Ex)
- At 15th level, the DC for any spells you cast from your specialist school increase by +2. This bonus stacks with the bonus granted by Spell Focus. If you are a universalist then select one school to receive this bonus.