The magical girl is an alternate class that combines aspects of the cleric, sorcerer, and witch classes.
- Hit Die
- Base Attack Bonus
- Saving Throws
- Poor Fortitude, Good Reflex, Good Will.
Acrobatics (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Fly (Dex), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
- Skill Ranks per Level
- 4 + Int modifier.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency
- Magical girls are proficient with all simple weapons. They are not proficient with any type of armor or shield. Armor interferes with a magical girl's gestures, which can cause her spells with somatic components to fail.
- A magical girl is a Charisma-based spontaneous caster who draws her spells predominantly from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. Her casting progression mirrors that of a sorcerer.
- Arcane Bond
- At 1st level, a magical girl forms a powerful bond with an object as per a wizard's arcane bond. In addition, this focus serves as the material component/divine focus for any spells she casts so long as it is worn or wielded. In order to regain her spells, a magical girl must meditate upon her arcane focus for 1 hour each day to replenish her energy. Once per day, she can use her bonded object to cast a single spell that appears on her class spell list.
- A magical girl gains the granted power and spells of a single cleric domain that most-closely matches her conviction and ideals. Magical girls use their Charisma modifier rather than their Wisdom modifier to determine the benefits of their selected domain's granted powers. They must have their arcane focus in their possession (though not necessarily worn or wielded) to access the granted powers of their selected domain.
- Bonus Feats
- At 5th level, and every 5 levels beyond, a magical girl gains a bonus feat.
Table: Magical Girl
|1st||Arcane Focus, Cantrips, Domain|